What a pleasant surprise I had recently in finding out my little blog had been nominated for a Liebster award! If you aren’t familiar with it (like I was), it is an award given between bloggers to recognize and discover new bloggers. What a nice way to connect and find wonderful new blogs to follow. I feel quite honored to be a part of it!
I received my nomination from the lovely A Little Pinch of Perfect! I love following her adventures in being a mommy and all the fun ideas she shares. She recently posted The Very Hungry Caterpillar Fun Food Ideas for Kids (Kid Activity & Snack) that I can’t wait to make with my daughter! She LOVES the “munchy, munchy catabutter,” as she calls it! 🙂 If you haven’t already, please hop over and follow A Little Pinch of Perfect for great kid friendly fun!
As part of the award nomination, I received 11 questions to answer about myself and blog:
1. Why did you start your blog? I originally started my blog before I had my daughter. My goal was to share positive words, images etc. and inspire others to live joyfully and in gratitude. It has since morphed into a journal blog about my family and our adventures and also a place to share my photography.
2. Who should read your blog? I figure just about anyone can find something they might enjoy here, but I think I would mostly interest crafting-homeschool-preschoolathome-toddler-momtographer-mamas.
3. What is your favorite post you have done so far? I really had fun with Picnic With the Ants
4. Where is the most interesting place you have been? Hubby and I traveled to Finland the year we met and I loved Helsinki!
5. What other interests do you have? History, ancient history and gardening.
6. What’s the best present you have ever received? I have to say it’s my hubby and my daughter, since I definitely consider them gifts from God! ❤
7. What’s your favorite dessert? Bananas Foster
8. What is your favorite t.v. show? Right now I really love A Taste of History.
9. Who would you most like to have lunch with? Charlotte Mason (if time travel was not an issue)
11. What makes your house feel like home to you? Our family photos.
And now it’s my honor to nominate a fellow blogger who inspires me.
The lovely Mama Goose over at Live and Learn
And here are my questions to my nominee. I know you are a very busy mama, so I’ll limit my questions to five. I completely understand if you don’t have time or aren’t’ interested in playing along.
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
3. Do you have a special talent?
4. What is your favorite Disney movie?
5. What kind of music do you enjoy?
I’m so thankful for all of the connections I’ve made with such great bloggers and mamas! Thanks again! 🙂